Anin sikwa, edlanet’e, hau koda, tawâw and tanshi. Welcome to Saskatchewan Polytechnic on Treaty 4 and Treaty 6 Territories and the homeland of the Métis people.
At Sask Polytech we work towards supporting, training and mentoring the workforce of tomorrow. Doing this requires the efforts of hundreds, with roles ranging from instructor to graphic designer to budget analyst to computer programmer.
- Purpose: Our faculty and staff are led by Sask Polytech’s mission, to educate students and provide skilled and successful graduates.
- Balance: Faculty enjoy a 199-day work year. Professional services receive earned-days-off every other Friday. Sask Polytech supports faculty and staff in dealing with their personal and family life by offering flexible work arrangements.
- Community: The diversity of our workforce is one of our leading assets. Sask Polytech continually emphasizes the importance of developing a representative workforce.
Indigenous students are an important part of our campus community and make up 19% of Sask Polytech’s student population. Sask Polytech has a number of initiatives in place to welcome both Indigenous students and employees to our campus communities. These initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Indigenous Awareness Training for all faculty and staff to dispel myths and misconceptions, create awareness of the history of Indigenous peoples and improve relations.
- Indigenous Fall Gathering to bring together Indigenous faculty and staff from across the institution.
- Self-Declaration Process to achieve a workforce that reflects provincial statistics set by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission.
- Indigenous traditions and ceremonies, including smudging and pipe ceremonies, are protected, promoted and accommodated while ensuring acceptable air quality for occupants of adjacent spaces and places.
Read more about Sask Polytech’s initiatives to build a representative workforce.
|Job Title||Posted Date||City|
|Instructor, Refrigeration & AC||2021-02-24||Saskatoon Campus|
|Instructor, Therapeutic Recreation||2021-02-24||Saskatoon Campus|
|Practical Nursing Instructor||2021-02-24||Prince Albert Campus|
|English Language Arts A30 Instructor - Evening||2021-02-23||Regina Campus|
|Chemistry 30 Instructor - Evening||2021-02-23||Regina Campus|
|Biology 30 Instructor - Evening||2021-02-23||Regina Campus|
|Foundations of Math 30 Instructor - Evening||2021-02-23||Regina Campus|
|Practical Nursing Instructor - Casual||2021-02-19||Saskatoon Campus|
|ERP Administrator||2021-02-19||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|Administrative Assistant, Simulation Centre||2021-02-19||Saskatoon Campus|
|Director - Quality Assurance and Learner Pathways||2021-02-19||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|Schools Administrator||2021-02-18||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|Medical Radiologic Technology (MRT) Instructor||2021-02-18||Saskatoon Campus|
|Technical Analyst - Systems (Data Center Team)||2021-02-18||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|Technical Analyst, Networks||2021-02-18||Saskatoon Campus|
|Security Analyst||2021-02-18||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|Team Lead, Student Information Systems||2021-02-15||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|AV Assistant (casual)||2021-02-15||Prince Albert Campus|
|Practical Nursing Instructor||2021-02-15||Saskatoon Campus|
|Electrician Instructor - Casual||2021-02-15||Prince Albert Campus|
|Cloud Platforms and Technology Instructor||2021-02-05||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|Practical Nursing Instructor - Casual 2020-21 AY||2021-02-05||Prince Albert Campus|
|Director - Library and Testing Services||2021-02-02||Multiple Locations (Please check posting details)|
|Campus Ambassador||2021-02-02||Saskatoon Campus|
|Instructor, Plumbing (Casual) Saskatoon||2021-02-02||Saskatoon Campus|