A Place to Work. A Place to Grow. A Way to Work. A Way to Grow.
Primco Dene is a Group of Companies wholly owned by Cold Lake First Nations. Our group of companies provide services in Northeast Alberta. Our services include food services, custodial, security, EMS, and commercial services.
We are one of the largest employers of Aboriginal people in Canada. We are proud to provide employment and career opportunities as an equal opportunity employer.
Why Work for Primco Dene?
At Primco Dene, we foster the development and growth of our employees because we know that the strength of our company is based on their talent, dedication, and skills.
Do you want to:
- take advantage of opportunities in the workplace
- feel involved and respected
- grow professionally and personally
Our People are our greatest resource and we invest in our employees by:
- hiring and developing a range of men and women in our workforce from different backgrounds and places
- promoting training and skill development
- fostering an environment where our employees can grow and benefit both professionally and personally
Open the Door to Opportunity
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Excellent Wages
- Skill Development and Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Free Room and Board at Camp Locations
For more information about a career with Primco Dene, check out our Employment Brochure.