Health Sciences North/Horizon Santé-Nord (HSN) is a new approach to delivering the highest quality patient care, research, teaching and learning to our region and beyond. It is a network of integrated facilities and programs working together for the benefit of our patients, communities, physicians, researchers, staff and learners in the areas of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care.
In addition to being a regional resource and referral centre for over 600,000 residents across northeastern Ontario, HSN has become a Research and Academic Health Science Centre affiliated with the Northern Ontario School of Medicine. It features state-of-the-art technology and has 17 surgical operating rooms, over 3,900 employees, 800 volunteers, and a medical, dental, and midwifery complement of 260.
All interested applicants are asked to apply directly to the posting on the HSN Careers website at www.hsnsudbury.ca HSN thanks all interested applicants; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Charge – Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Registered Nurse – Cardiac Medical Unit
- Nurse Practitioner – Heart Failure Disease Management Program
- Developmental Clinical Services – Social Worker
- Eating Disorders Program – Dietician
- Laboratory – Charge Technologist
- Occupational Health & Safety Service – Medical Advisor
- Supportive Care Program – Physiotherapist
- Nurse Practitioner – Bariatric
- Physician Lead – Seniors Care
- Registered Nurse – Medical/ Surgical Intensive Care
- Registered Nurse – Cardiac Medical Unit Level II ICU
- Registered Nurse – Emergency
- Registered Nurse – Medical/ Oncology/ Palliative
- Registered Nurse – Operating Room
- Registered Nurse – Orthopedics/ Neurosurgery
- Registered Nurse – Outpatient Clinics
- Registered Nurse – Respiratory Care
- Registered Nurse – Nephrology Satellite Clinics