Join our Talent Community today!
At HSBC Bank Canada, we’re working to make our communities more open and inclusive. Creativity, innovation, teamwork and productivity flourish at HSBC in large part because we insist that every employee and customer be treated with fairness and respect.Diversity and inclusion is at the heart of our business, and in Canada, we have a range of initiatives
to support diversity. They include the following:
- Diversity Council which develops, implements and monitors our diversity programme
- Diversity Policies which cover areas such as religious leave and workplace accommodation
- Initiatives to increase representation of members of Canada’s Indigenous population, and persons with disabilities within our workforce
In addition, we offer the following employee benefits:
- Locations across Canada – Ability to work close to home and family
- Comprehensive benefits – Match the needs of you and your family
- Competitive salaries – As well, incentives and recognition awards
- Career Development – Varied career paths available in different business areas
At HSBC we believe that hiring exceptional people from diverse backgrounds is the key to success. Whether you are an experienced professional or looking for your first job, we provide many ways for you to develop your skills and achieve your career ambitions.
We offer opportunities across our organization to build a fulfilling career and work with colleagues and customers around the world. We have roles available within our global business lines – Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Wealth and Personal Banking – in addition to roles in operational and support functions such as Finance, Risk and Marketing.
At HSBC we believe that hiring exceptional people from diverse backgrounds is the key to success.