HSBC has a unique ability to understand and appreciate diversity in all its forms. Creativity, innovation, teamwork and productivity flourish at HSBC in large part because we insist that every employee and customer be treated with fairness and respect.
Every new employee brings a unique set of experiences, skills and perspectives to the table.
What’s in it for you?
- Locations across Canada: Ability to work close to home and family.
- Work-Life Balance: Including community involvement and personal support.
- Benefits: A competitive benefits program to match the needs of you and your family.
- Compensation: Competitive salaries, incentives and recognition awards.
- Career Development: Varied career paths available in different business areas.
- HSBC Workplace: Our culture and values foster a team-oriented environment.
HSBC Bank Canada is part of one of the world’s largest financial services organizations. Whether you are an experienced professional, looking for your first job or are interested in one of our student and graduate programs, we provide many ways for you to develop your skills and achieve your career ambitions in a diverse and inclusive environment.
We offer opportunities across our organization to build a fulfilling career and work with colleagues and customers around the world. We have roles available in areas including retail banking, wealth management and commercial and investment banking. In addition we offer careers in operational and support functions such as finance, risk and marketing.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology also has a significant presence in Canada. This part of our business provides operational services, IT and technical support to both the Canadian bank and to HSBC worldwide.
We look for people who are ambitious and want to develop their career and contribute to HSBC’s long-term, sustainable growth. We want employees who can help us achieve our strategy, balance social, environmental
and economic considerations and manage risk accordingly.
To ensure we achieve this growth in the right way, we place great emphasis on our values. We are committed to applying the highest standards throughout the bank, everywhere we do business.
We believe it is important to support employees to balance their work and personal lives. HSBC offers a bespoke approach to flexible working that enables employees to agree a work pattern that suits them, their team, the business and key stakeholders.
We also have a strong commitment to sustainability and encourage employees to participate in our community projects and other activities.
Diversity and inclusion
Diversity and inclusion is at the heart of our business. Joining HSBC will give you the opportunity to work in a collegial and supportive environment in which we seek to develop and promote you based on merit.
In Canada, we have a range of initiatives in place to support diversity. These include:
- A Valuing Diversity Council, made up of a cross-section of employees who help to develop, implement and monitor our diversity programs.
- Diversity policies, covering areas such as religious leave and workplace accommodation.
- Initiatives to increase the representation of members of Canada’s Indigenous population and people with a disability within our workforce.
At HSBC we believe that hiring exceptional people from diverse backgrounds is the key to success.
CLICK HERE to make HSBC your next, best career move.
|Job Title||Posted Date||City|
|Business Relationship Manager||2020-06-29||Montreal|
|Personal Banker (Cantonese and Mandarin)||2019-12-19||Unionville|
|Part-time, Personal Banker (bilingual French & English)||2019-10-16||Trois|