At Enterprise Holdings, there is no limit to where you can GO.
A family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that spans across more than 85 countries. Some 97,000 dedicated team members sharing common values. And more than 1.9 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go.
Anyway you measure it, we’ve become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission.
As the parent company of Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental, we have earned a reputation as a great place to work. And, with continued growth across Canada – there’s no shortage of opportunity.
Our first Canadian branch opened over 20 years ago with just four employees. Today, Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental company in Canada with over 5,200 employees in more than 750 established locations.
What others are saying about us
We’re committed to both our customers and our employees. And people have noticed. Here’s the proof:
• Multi-year award recipient of the “50 Best Employers in Canada” by The Globe and Mail, Report on Business Magazine
• Named a Top 25 Employer in Quebec
• Named a Top 10 Employer in the National Capital Region (Ottawa)
• Named a “Greater Toronto Area Top Employer” by The Globe and Mail
• 2015 TalentEgg Best Grad Program in Canada award