Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 150 countries and employs approximately 70,000 people.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level or the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader.
Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott’s success.
This is Abbott
At Abbott, there is a world of inspiration that you can get only from being a part of our team. Our employees are passionate about life, health care, and the contributions they can make.
Abbott employees work in a dynamic environment that:
• Offers a wide range of care opportunities that align with our broad-based business strategy and diverse spectrum of health care products – from pharmaceuticals to medical devices to nutritionals
• Recognizes, nourishes, and reward talent through comprehensive learning and development programs (including professional development programs for employees at all stages in their careers) and competitive compensation that aligns personal contributions to business success
• Values and encourages diversity with programs that have earned Abbott recognition as a great place to work around the globe
• Inspires Innovation, caring and sustained achievement by individual employees and teams
• Respects our employees, patients, customers and the communities we serve.
To stay up to date on Abbott News, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and You Tube.
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/abbottcareers
Connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott–
Read about us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/AbbottNews
Watch and learn about us on YouTube at www.youtube.com/abbottinternship
If you are passionate about doing work that improves the quality of people’s lives, we invite you to learn more and apply at www.abbott.com/careers.